September 23, 2010

Anniversary Card

This is the card I made for my Mom and Dad's 30th Anniversary which is in Oct 2010. I hope they don't s visit my blog till then ;-) !! Here again I have used quilling strips to create the bottom border and the bow. The horizontal line is a ribbon and adds to the look of the card. I had this flower pot picture with me since a long time. I am trying to find the source for this so that I can print it again..........but I think I have lost the link :-( .
Just in case you are curious, the font used in the card is "Words of Love". You'll find it on the net. I am also posting a printable image of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...