Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
2 teacups tender cooked corn
100 grams grated cooking cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil corn in a cooker or microwave until tender.
2. Prepare white sauce with maida, butter and milk.
3. Add salt and pepper to the white sauce and mix well. Add half of the grated cheese and mix well. Now add the corn and mix well.
4. Grease a baking dish and put the corn mixture in it. Cover with the remaining cheese and dot with butter.
4. Bake in a microwave at 200 degree C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve hot.