June 26, 2012

Mega Celebration Event no 5 - Treasure Hunt

Hello all! I am back with a bang! Hope you've been participating in my mega celebrations. If not, check out all the happenings on the main post here.....
And now, let's move on to event no. 5 -Treasure Hunt.

How to play
Below are hints to some of my projects/posts made over the last few years. All you need to do is find them in my blog and send me the corresponding post name. Easy, isn't it? Especially if you have been following my blog, this shouldn't take much time!! In case you have any queries, write to me, or comment on this post.
  1. My only slider card till now
  2. Card set, old price tag from John Players
  3. Border, made of fabric
  4. Green Design code G001
  5. Colored Fringed flowers, wreath
  6. Tirath and Shruti, Wedding
  7. Umbrella, Quilling
  8. Heart Stencil, Cake
  9. Mom, Dad: Lettering
  10. Monochrome, Pie Lane Stencil
  11. Certificate, Christmas
  12. Levis tag, Punched flowers
  13. Quilled key, Brown, old calendar
  14. Green CS, Roses
  15. Heart digi, 4 times

Please note:
1. Send in your answers to indira.bhullar@gmail.com.
2. The last date to send entries for this event is Friday, 29th June midnight.

 The first correct entry will win a wonderful goody bag from me!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Indira,
    I am having a lot of fun in this Mega Celebration of your's ...i really look forward to all the events you have lined up..as you know.. already have mailed you my answers for the Treasure hunt..its was truly challenging as well as total fun to go through some of your older post...i have to confess i am seeing some of those for the first time:)you have been such a active blogger for so long...i am so impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good fun playing along and I am thoroughly enjoying your celebrations.Have mailed the answers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun...just mailed answers to you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...