July 18, 2012

Mega Celebration Event 5 Treasure Hunt - Winner

The fifth event in the series of my mega celebrations was a Treasure Hunt. I had given hints to find my projects/posts made over the last few years. Participants were supposed to find them in my blog and send me the corresponding post name.

Some of you found this event difficult, but some of you have also mentioned that it was a cake walk :) More so, I was happy to know that all of you had fun during the event :)

Here are the correct answers:

1. My only slider card till now  - Slider plus pop-up card
2. Card set where I used old price tag from John Players  - Simple cards using clothing tags
3. Card with a border made of fabric  - Quilled cherries
4. Green Design code G001 - More Quilled Earrings
5. Colored Fringed flowers, wreath  - Get well soon
6. Tirath and Shruti, Wedding  - Framed!!
 7. Umbrella, Quilling - Quilled Umbrella
8. Heart Stencil, Cake - V-Day Special
9. Mom, Dad: Lettering - Triple Easel Card
10. Monochrome, Pie Lane Stencil - Stencil flower card
11. Certificate, Christmas - CAS Christmas Card
12. Levis tag, Punched flowers - Mojo Monday 206
 13. Quilled key, Brown, old calendar - Go Green!!
14. Green CS, Roses - Green day!
15. Heart digi, 4 times  - Waterfall Card with Heart digi
So the winner of this event and the receiver of a wonderful goody bag from me is the person who got all the answers correct.......

Hussena Calcuttawala

Many Congratulations Hussena!! Please mail me your postal address along with your contact number :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow i won!!! Thank you so much indira:)I really did enjoy going through all your blog post to find the Answer's :)some post i got to see for the first time!!!hadn't realised till then how long you had been blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hussena....wow I thought your event was fun Indira...bur the prize distribution is fun too....when friends win prizes one feels good

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Hussena...very well said snehal !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...