November 9, 2012

Handmade Diwali Cards Using Ganesh Stencils

Do check my other posts for today to see all the cards, or you can click the Diwali label to see all my Diwali cards.
For these 2 cards I used Ganesh stencil from Itsy Bitsy.
For the first card, I have done coloring using normal sketch pens and outlined using 3D outliner. The stamp used for the border below is also from Itsy Bitsy.

 For this card I colored the Ganesha using bronze paint and outlined using 3D outliner. The bronze stamp impressions on top and bottom is made using Hobby Ideas mini stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you have used the stencils to create the Ganesha & beautiful shading you have done..Very pretty cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...