May 22, 2014

Triple Circular Easel Card - Birthday

I was just sorting out my cards folder on my laptop and realised I had not posted some of my cards made previously. So, I am going to clear all the backlog and post them one by one in the days to come.
This card is similiar to the Triple Circular Easel Card I had made earlier. The difference is mainly the color theme.
 
The flowers are a mix of prima and locally bought flowers. The sentiments are all free digs.
 
 
For the bottom panel I have attached the top PP with a brad, so that it can be moved to write a secret message below. 


 
Challenges entered
Crafter's Cafe - #64 Girly 
Digistamps 4 Joy - #92 Anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes
 

6 comments:

  1. Indira what a very beautiful flowercard.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin



    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the triple circles. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous creation. Love the colours and all of the wonderful little details that you added to it. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
    ♥ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creative! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...