November 25, 2014

Handmade Christmas Card 2014 - Design 5

Hello and welcome to my series of Christmas cards for the year 2014. This is my fifth card. You may like to view all my Christmas cards here.
 
I have CASEd Jennifer Mcguire's card. I really loved this technique and wanted to try it out. Though I did not have similar stamps that she used, I made the card with whatever I had with me. Hope I did some justice to her pretty card.

 
 
The sentiment is from Penny Black stamp set.
 
 And for embossing the Xmas trees I used the We R Memory Keepers' border stamp from Itsy Bitsy.

 
Thanks for visiting. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Indira! Lovely card. I think, I love the fact most that you have used unusual colours for this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Indira .. I absolutely love the colors you have used here ..So so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...