December 19, 2014

Mega Celebration 2014 Event 6 - Explore Answers and Winner

Hello everyone!! I am here to announce the winner of my Mega Celebration 2014 Event 6 - Explore. This event was about my work and my blog. I really want to thank all of you who took out time to scan through my blog and participate in this event.
 
Before I get to the winner, here are the answers I was looking for. Please note that question no. 2 was an open ended question and it had more than 5 correct answers. So even though many of you didn't mention the exact 5 points that I was looking for, I considered their answer correct, if they mentioned other important changes that they noticed on my blog.
 
 
1. What is the total no. of posts on my blog till now [December 10, 2014]?
 
2. What top 5 changes you notice on my blog after I revamped it?
A. a) Favicon, b) Social media icons, c) Picture & Tutorial galleries, d) Archives page & e) Label categorisation.
Other answers sent by you all were clear/crisp navigation and design, 2 column format, blog header, more pages in top navinagtion, poll, digital signature, etc.
 
3. If you have to see all my wins, etc. , which is the page to go?
 
4. How many tutorials do I have in the Recycled Crafts section?
 
5. How many Masculine cards I have made till now?
 
6. I have been DT (not Guest DT), for which Craft store(s) in the past?
A. Design Team member at Lulupu - The Craft Lounge - Jan to June 2013 and Pie Lane - April to June 2012
 
7. What are the names in the quilled name plaques which I have made till now?
A. Angak, Navika, Arthy & Sudarshan - Others are not quilled name plates - http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/p/name-plaques.html
 
8. When did I revamp my blog in 2014? Mention date…
 
9. Which craft stores are Sponsoring my Mega Celebration 2014 events?
 
10. Which card of mine got the maximum number of comments in the year 2014.
A. You make me Smile - with 20 comments - http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/2014/05/you-make-me-smile.html
 
 
And the lucky person with 9 correct answers out of 10, who wins a gift certificate worth Rs. 500/ from The Craft Shop is....
 
 
 
Suman Pandit!!!
 
She sent her answer on 10 December 2014, at 3.58 pm.
 
Congratulations Suman!! Please write to me at indira.bhullar@gmail.com to claim your prize.

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...