June 20, 2016

Mudra Stamps - Lotus Blooms

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a card that I made using the beautiful Lotus Blooms stamp set from Mudra stamps. I am so proud of the fact that these pretty stamps are manufactured in India and they are superb quality.

I was wondering how I would color these outline stamps, but my Zig pens made it quite easy and fun. I can say that I am getting hooked to coloring now :)



For the card, I took a white panel and distressed it using various distress inks till I was happy with the way the background looked. Then I dropped some water droplets on the panel to pick up some color from the distressed background. 

I adhered few flowers and leaves flat on the panel with white glue and popped up few of them with foam tape.  The sentiment is from PABD Peonies Love stamp set. 


Here's a peek into the coloring that I did. It doesn't look that good here, but looks quite decent on the card :)


The stamp set Lotus Blooms from Mudra Stamps.


Hope you like this card... Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. Since this posting is from June 2016, can the stamps still be purchased?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...