June 10, 2016

PABD Stamp Set Peonies Love

Hi everyone!! It feels so strange to blog after a really long time! This has been my longest break from my blog. A lot of things kept me away from crafting. I moved to Manila, Philippines and was busy settling down here. Now that things are settling, and I have my new craft space set up, I am getting back into the groove :)

I may not be crafting, but I hoarded a lot of craft supplies before moving to Manila. And now its time to get them out and put them to use. So, I tried out my new stamp set from PABD called Peonies Love. And what a gorgeous stamp this is... amazing crisp stamping. I happened to attend a watercoloring class recently and practised my watercoloring to color these stamps.

Here is one of the cards I made.... 


I did some watercoloring on a white panel and used it for matting. Then I stuck a tag die cut on top of that panel and stamped my sentiment on it. Once that was done, I popped up the fussy cut flowers with foam tape and arranged them on the card. Added few punched out gold leaves and few sequins here and there. To finish up the card, I splattered some pink and blue ink on the card.



Hope you liked my card. Thanks so much from dropping by!!

Challenges Entered

PABD - Anything Goes  (I have used my old leaf punch to punch the golden leaves. New supplies used are the PABD stamp set)

6 comments:

  1. Vibrant and beautiful and such fabulous photography Indira
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! so so beautiful...really awesome photography..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring. The card looks so fresh. The gold leaves looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Indira! Happy to hear you're all settled in Manila, happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous card Indira! ^__^ Thank you so much for playing along Challenge #7 over at Peek-a-Boo Designs!
    All the best! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...