August 8, 2016

Just for You Card - Lawn Fawn Flutter By

Hey friends!! Today I have a very sweet card made using this lovely stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I heat embossed the flowers and leaves and fussy cut them. Since the flowers were really very light in color, I added a bright peach matting on the card base and then started adding other elements on to it. First I glued the die cut window flat on the card and then arranged the flowers, leaves and another die cut leaf branch onto it. Then I heat embossed the sentiment from TPC stamp set on vellum, with gold embossing powder. Fussy cut it and added it in the center of the card. Finished off the card by adding few sequins randomly.


Thank you for stopping by my blog!


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...