September 6, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks - Waffle Flower Lotus Stamp Set

Hi all... here's a card made using Waffle Flower Lotus Stamp Set. I did a lot of masking and stamping on this card. 





Masking is so much fun and it's a joy to see the final image underneath. I used my stamping tool Stampoholic to do all the stamping and masking. I started by stamping on white card stock but I wanted to color the background black. 



In all the excitement I forgot to use watercolor card stock, so the blending is not great because I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. 


Nevertheless, I went ahead with the card. I outlined the entire image with yellow Zig pen and then colored the full background with black Zig pen.  I did not cover it completely in black so that it gives a chalkboard like look. Note how the image pops up with yellow outline.


The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and adhered it onto the card with foam tape.


This card was quite an experiment for me... hope you like it! Thanks for dropping by...


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...