December 13, 2016

Peacock Stamp set elements Card

Hi friends. I am sharing a card that I made as a Guest designer for Mudra Craft Stamps in December this year. This card has been made using various elements of the Peacock stamp set.




Here's a detailed step-by-step process of how I made this card:

1. I begun by masking the area where the sentiment would be.

2. Then I randomly stamped above and below the line to cover up the entire width of the CS.

3. After this I heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of white CS. 

4. I used two green and blue colored thin strips left over from Card no.1 and added it behind the white sentiment strip. 

5. This helped pop up the colors that were used for stamping the images.

6. I also highlighted the sentiment strip by drawing a line above and below it with a golden gel pen. 

7. For the matting, I took a self striped white CS and colored it using distress ink to tie in with the colors on the card.

8. Assembled the pieces together and finished off by adding few sequins.

The idea for this card was to stamp various smaller elements from the peacock stamp set behind the strip of sentiment. This card follows the sketch for the current Mudra challenge #4, just flipped the orientation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...