December 13, 2016

Sending you some sunshine

Hi friends. I am sharing the cards that I made as a Guest designer for Mudra Craft Stamps in September this year. These two cards have been made using the Gerbera Blooms stamp set.

The cards are similar but for some change in elements and design here and there.




Here's a detailed step-by-step process of how I made these cards:
1. I took two 5.5 by 5.5 inches top folding pastel card stocks in pink and green for the card base.


2. Then I stamped the sentiment from Gerbera Blooms Stamp set on a 5 by 5 inch white card stock.

3. Thereafter, I stamped the design around the sentiment with inks matching the respective card bases. I used Ranger Archival Viridian and Rose Madder inks here.

4. For the pink card I stamped the leaf image while on the green one I stamped the outline flower image.


5. To make the 3D flowers, I stamped two sets of flowers on pink and green card stock with Rose Madder and Viridian inks respectively. I used the same ink to stamp the outline and the detailed image of the flower. 

6. To make the 3D flower embellishment, I adhered the two stamped flowers on top of one another.

7. I cut off a few petals from the top stamped image and embossed it with an embossing tool. Then I popped it up with foam dots.

8. Finished off the cards by adding few sequins.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...