December 14, 2016

Tiled Flowers Card

Hi friends. I am sharing a card that I made as a Guest designer for Mudra Craft Stamps in September this year. This card has been made using the Gerbera Blooms stamp set.



Here's a detailed step-by-step process of how I made this card:

1. I started by cutting four 2 by 2 inch tiles with white card stock.

2. Stamped the flowers randomly on the tiles to have a different placement on each of them.


3. I used Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp the outline and Ranger Archival Plum ink for the inner layer. 

4. I wanted a matting for the tiles that matched the color of the flowers, so I smooshed the same Plum ink on white CS.

5. I glued the tiles on this matting and then adhered that on another black piece of card stock.

6. Then I took a golden 5 by 5 inches top folding card base and added the stamped piece on it.

7. Finished off by adding a gold embossed sentiment from Linen Blooms Stamp set and cut it out in the shape of a tag.

8. Added the same golden CS at the back of the sentiment to match the card base.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...