December 15, 2016

Tone on Tone Background Card

Hi friends. I am sharing a card that I made as a Guest designer for Mudra Craft Stamps in September this year. This card has been made using the Gerbera Blooms stamp set.




Here's a detailed step-by-step process of how I made this card:


1. For this card, I took a 4 by 6 inches top folding white textured card stock.


2. Took a sea green card stock piece and stamped 'Love You' repeatedly from Brushed Alphas Stamp set. I used Ranger Archival Viridian ink to create this tone on tone background. 

3. Then I took a plain white CS, slightly smaller than the sea green piece, and stamped the Gerbera flower, leaf and stem using only one layer of the stamps.

4. On a strip of vellum, I heat embossed the 'Love You' sentiment with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. 

5. Glued the white stamped piece on the sea green one, and wound the vellum sentiment strip around it.

6. Lastly, I attached this piece onto the white card base and glued few sequins for an added interest.



1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...