December 13, 2016

Tri-Fold Birthday Card

Hi friends. I am sharing a card that I made as a Guest designer for Mudra Craft Stamps in December this year. This special fold card has been made using the Linen Blooms stamp set.








Here's a detailed step-by-step process of how I made this card:

This is a tri fold card with each panel measuring around 2.5 inches wide. 

1. I stamped loads of flowers and leaves from the Linen Blooms stamp set to create two big floral bunches for this card.

2. Fussy cut all of the flowers and leaves.

3. Stamped the Birthday sentiments on a die cut piece and also on the middle panel of the tri fold card.

4. I glued the stamped die cut piece, offsetting it on the first and second panels of the tri fold.

5. Thereafter, I started arranging the flowers and leaves to form a bouquet around the die cut. Some elements were stuck using glue and some were popped up with foam dots.

6. Once I was happy with the look of the bouquet, I cut off the excess top part of the first panel of the tri fold.

7. Then I made the second floral bunch on the third panel of the tri fold.

8. I cut off the excess card stock from the middle and third panels too, outlining the bouquet. 


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the entire concept and the way you've executed it. Awesome card! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Indira...loved it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...